This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Confused??? I am!

I was asked to make a card for a friends friends wedding a couple of weeks ago. Although the wedding was in November my friend has been in Thailand for the last 8 weeks, missed the wedding but wanted the card when she got back early this month!!! Also another friend knows my friends friend and she had already asked for a card for her...are you still with me LOL??? Only thing was I had to remember what I'd done with the first card! Anywho, this is what I came up with...

I hope Ray likes it...I'm pretty pleased with it. I used my Bo Bunny paper I got from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn yesterday. I bought it for the other side which I used on this card ...


Isn't it scrummy!!! I think I'll be using a lot of it in the future...hmmm...I only bought 4 pieces and I've used most of one of them...better make sure Hayley keeps some for me lol.

Gotta get to my bed now....I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow and I'll need my rest! Check in tomorrow to see why ;D

Catch ya later x

No comments: