This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


This is me on my 8th birthday with my friend Jana. How funny LOLOLOLOL!!! I hadn't seen Jana in 25 years or more and she contacted me a couple of years ago and we met up last year when I went home for my mom's 70th birthday. It was really great seeing her and catching up on all the years. It's so bizarre but her parents have family in Troon which is 35 minutes from me and they visit every year and I didn't know it! And another crazy coincidence is before Jana contacted me Pierce and I had been to a restaurant in Glasgow on a number of occasions called Chardon d'Or. The owner Brian comes out and goes from table to table making sure everything is ok. Anywho...Jana and I are talking on the phone one day and blah blah blah it turns out Brian is her cousin!!!
I'm going for lunch with my friend Jean today to a little place in Princes Square called Fantoosh. I think I might have mention this place before...it makes the most fantastic chilli pate...We're not meeting till 1:30 so I hope there's some left for me!
Thanks for stopping by...I'll post later and tell you how my days been.
Catch ya later x

No comments: