This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 8 September 2014

Shoes n' Bags revisited





A quick one as I have to make hubby's dinner and head out to see Sadie and if I' late boy will I hear it lol.

Thought I'd show you a couple of cards (ok I know 4 isn't more than a couple lol) The High Top and
The  Flip Flop from the Shoes n' Bag Collection. There are still a few of these left if you want to grab a bargain as they're only £1 in the sale as are ALL the cling stamps







The first lot of orders has been dispatched ... apologies for those that ordered on the first day of the sale. I didn't get back from my holiday until the next day and then was straight onto babysitting duties Thursday until Sunday with 2 overnights!!! All have gone first class so you should get them in the next day or so apart from the international orders.

Ok..best get on with hubby's dinner. Hope you have a fabulicious week. 

Catch ya later x

No comments: