This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

I need another P!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...don't you just love it when you crack yourself up LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Can you tell I'm still a big giddy from my amazing news? Did I tell you? Well just in case you didn't hear... I'm going to be a grandma....woot woot!!! 

I've made a card using Home Tweet Home from the Floral Delight Too digi release. This was for a good friend of mine and she loved it. Tell me what you think.....


I made this in the summer and I didn't know about the 'I need a P' challenge so there's only one P and that's 'Pink'. I really like how it turned out.


You can't really tell but there's a sprinkle of glitter on the roof of the birdhouse on the right and some of the leaves.


Be-still my heart {sigh}!!! 


A peek at the inside

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes
Digi Makeover Challenge - Lots of Layers
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes

Last week I set you a challenge to find the 7 P's on my card. They were as follows:

Pink (obviously lol)
Polka Dots
Pearls
Punched Border
Pretty Posy Flower
Paper Piecing
Patterned Paper

Only one person got them all right and that was........ eagle eyed LYNDSEY yaaaayyyyy!!! Well done Lyndsey...I'll email you with your image :-D

I've got lots of birthdays coming up this week...a friend is 40 on the 4th, hubby's b'day 5th, MIL 6th and SIL 7th! Rocky and Ruby are in Doggy Daycare so I'm going to get my head down and get to work.

Hope you have a great Tuesday.

Catch ya later x

9 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Woo hoo I won - thank you. Love this card, super sweet image and pretty papers. Love the felt heart too cc

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous card x

Wendy said...

Such a gorgeous card Kerry, love the design.
Congrats on your news about going to be a grandma, how exciting for you.
Wendy xx

Susan said...

Kerry - you've kept it so quiet - you are going to be a GRANDMA ????!!!!
This card is stunnalicious - the backing paper is gorgeous and those hearts oooooohhhhhh Xx

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card, love image and the papers.

Kath x

Eret said...

Congratiulations Grandma!
Your card looks so pretty. Love your design and beautiful sky background of the image.
Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back again :)
Hugs, Eret

Unknown said...

Congrats on becoming a grandma!
Lovely card ... your background for the image is perfect! Thank you for joining the Digi Makeover Challenge.
Ruza ~ DT

Michelle said...

Hi Kerry

Oh wow, how exciting!!! Congratulations on the fabulous baby news!!

Your card is absolutely beautiful! It is just so soft and pretty and feminine.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Rosie Guiher said...

Your card is so pretty. Love the image you have colored. And the sewing makes it all come together. love the felt heart. Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's.
Rosie DT