This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 28 July 2011

Hello

Sorry I haven't been around much this week...I have been soooooo bizzy and tonight I'm pooped so this is going to be a quick one!

I'm still waiting to hear from two of the winners from my candy for my Blogaversary...the old follower (hope it's not cuz I called her old...I didn't mean chronologically lol) and the grand prize winner! I'm really hoping that the winners come forward by tomorrow to claim their prizes otherwise they're gonna lose them and random org's gonna get another workout. {gasp} do you think they DON'T want them????

Ok...I'm starting to crash so I'm gonna love ya and leave ya.

I'll tell you all about my week later....it was FLABULOUS :-D

Catch ya later x

No comments: