This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Monday 25 July 2011

Blogaversary Winners!!!

OMG...I'm so excited!!! I managed to find a not so quiet 5 minutes to sort out the winners of my Blogaversary candy -D Are you ready? Are you sure? LOL...ok, I won't keep you in suspense...

The winner of the 45 pieces of candy is................

KRYSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The new follower winner is............

WENDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The old follower winner is ............


Congratulations everyone :-D Email me at ladybugcraftsink@aol.com to claim your prizes. If I don't hear from you by Friday 29th the prize will be re-drawn.
Our friends arrived just after midnight on Friday and it's been non-stop since. The weather has been glorious and we've spent as much time outside as possible. We had a bit of fun with Ruby, Rocky and Amber's sunglasses yesterday....LOL...dare you not to laugh!







Today we are doing a closet clearout...mine! I've got clothes I've had for YEARS and don't wear and taking up valuable space so Sally and Abi are going to do a Sex & The City....take and toss! I don't think I'll have anything left lol.
Hope you have a great week :-D
Catch ya later xx

9 comments:

Wendy said...

OMG....its me (Wendy) your new follower winner,how exciting,thanks so much Kerry,what a lovely surprise.I have sent you a email with my details.
Pleased your weekend went well.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner and to you, dear, by the so lovely candy!

Sue B said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

Love, love the photos of dogs with sunglasses and little video!! Really cheered me up !!!

Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

well done to the winners! Have fun wth all that stash lol
Love your pics .. and yes i did chuckle
Lisa x

Nikki said...

Congrats to the lucky winners :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations Winners, well done.

Love the the dogs in their sunglasses, I can see they were VERY happy with them LOL

Diane's Card Designs said...

Congratulations winners. Enjoy your goodies.
Diane :-) xx

Roni said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Now you just need to find the time to play with your candy!!

Goodluck with your clearout Kerry!

Hugs
Roni :O) xox

Sonia said...

Hi!
Congrats to the Winners!!! ;-)
I see you video, lol!. Thanks for share.

-Sony