This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Oops...It's Tuesday - WOW midway reminder

LOL...I don't know about you but when there's a long weekend I get all my days mixed up. I thought today was Monday!!

I hope you have recovered from your chocolate coma and are raring to go. 



I've used the gorgeous Wild Flowers from the Floral Delight 3 collection... I {heart} this image. I wanted the image to be the main focal point and kept it more than simple! I printed Wild Flowers onto a large piece of white card stock, coloured it with my Copics, stamped the sentiment, rounded the bottom corners and stuck it to the front of the card blank with foam pads. I then added Glossy Accents to the ladybugs and glitter to the flowers. 



I carried the Wild Flowers through to the inside without colour.

I haven't seen the wee man since Saturday night and I have missed him terribly but I can't be greedy lol. I got a call earlier today from Nic asking if I could look after Coen for a couple of hours while they gutted their place. Ummm....yes please!!!! I think they'll be here by 3:30 so I'm going to try and make a card before he comes. Just to remind you what he looks like (lol...as if you could forget with all the photos I post!)


He looks sooooo cute and loves my ladybug pillow!

Happy Tuesday and I hope you join in our WOW challenge this week.

Catch ya later x

ps...watch this space...We've got some news to share with you VERY soon!!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Lovely card Kerry, great colours, I am as bad as you only realised Monday night that it was Monday night and not Sunday night lol.

Kath x