This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to moms in the US, Canada, New Zealand and Australia!!

This is the card I made for my mom...


I googled shaped cards and I was stopped in my tracks by a card by Laurie Willison. I've tried to find her blog to share it with you but I couldn't get access so if anyone knows Laurie, please let her know I LOVED her card!




Hopefully by now I'll have a bit of a tan and have read a book or two :-D

Thanks for stopping by

Catch ya later x

5 comments:

Jane said...

What a great shaped card Kerry. Love your colours and those fab felt flowers too. Your wedding count down is ticking down now...11days....yikes! Hope you are relaxing in that sunshine. Enjoy! The sun finally came out here for the weekend and it has been glorious, we even had lunch in the garden.
Jane xx

Lisa Jane said...

wow get you and that shape! Fab Mrs !!
Hope you are having a wonderfully relaxing time.
Lisa x

Whimsey said...

WOW - beyond stunnalicious!!!!!!

How did you cut the base - by hand; or do you have a die for the ribbon base style?

It's gorgeous!!

Hugs!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours of felt you have used. Hope you are having an amazingly chilled holiday!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card and such an unusual cut. Love those flowers