This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 25 July 2009

What happened to Friday???

I don't know what happened to yesterday but it started and finished before I knew it! Dentist went well then took the dogs for their walk. Very funny thing happened with Rocky...why is it always him? He LOVES tennis balls as you can see from the previous post but I didn't have any with me but as long as you throw something he'll chase it. So I was throwing stones into the long grass and off he'd go...run, jump, jump, jump, pounce. This went on for a bit then I threw another one and off he goes run, jump, jump, SPLASH!!! There are pockets of mini ponds throughout Cathkin Braes and you can't see them because of the long grasses. Little did I know I threw the rock in the direction of one and he ended up in it LOL. After the splash there was silence then nothing...I thought he drowned so I started shouting for him and the next thing he pops up with the water dripping from him with a very confused look on his face!!! LOLOL ...just thinking about it cracks me up.

OK..on to what this blog is supposed to be about!! I finished the wedding cards I mentioned the other day and was really pleased with the end result. The person I made them for called me yesterday to say how delighted they were with them so I guess job done ; ) The first one is from the parents to their daughter and son-in-law...(sorry about the picture quality. I spent ages trying inside and outside to get something decent and this was it. Maybe one day I'll invest in one of those photo tents other bloggers talk about.) The image is from a set called Happily Ever After from SU! It's a great one because you don't need a lot of colouring...just a bit of glitter and a few crystals and you're done! I printed the sentiment on the computer then stamped the image then cut and embossed with my Nesties...love those!...The pp is Manhattan by Autumn Leaves. I bought it from my bf Fee at The Papercraft Company. Bride & Groom is Courtesy of Bigz Dies, box from Craft Creations and crystals and ribbon are my own stash.







Here's a better pic of the card.



The next card is from the brother of the bride. Here I used Bella and her Fella from Stamping Bella...I love her stamps!!! The swirls are done with my Cuttlebug and embossing folder, sentiment done on the computer and my Nesties to cut and emboss image and sentiment. Oh and I coloured the image with my So Soft pencils and Sansodor and stumps. Ribbon is SU! and crystals again my own.

Hopefully I'll get better at taking the pictures and they won't be so dark.

I think that's enough for now...don't want to spoil you too much lol. I have lots to do for my crop next Saturday which I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

Later x




































No comments: